Sales Pages

The eBook
In times like these, we are so overwhelmed with the amount of self-help books and authors out there that it’s hard to know who to trust and who is actually giving you something that works.

Day after day we have become overwhelmed with so many “get rich quick schemes,” it’s even harder to tell if someone is selling us their product just to get rich, or the fact that they really care enough to actually want to help us.

We ask ourselves, “Does it really do what he says it does? Or does is just contribute to the pile of books I already have?” It’s sometimes difficult to tell.

You see back about 10 years ago, I was living off of credit cards, jobless, living in a hole in the wall and beyond drained (physically, mentally and spiritually) despite having a college degree from an accredited university.

I know what you are saying, “How can someone like me end up like this?” I honestly didn’t know.

I was smart, never got into any drugs, was a great student an incredibly hard worker, and a good person... but the fact was, it wasn’t good enough.

Up until that point I was reading self help books to “better myself,” went to countless seminars and… no matter what I did, nothing ever seemed to work out like I wanted it to.

Then something changed. I picked up one particular book and read about the difference between a “mentor” and an “advisor." It was as if the Red Sea parted, a light came down from nowhere and a loud but gentle voice cried out from the wings of an angel that whispered, “Now you got it! Now you got it!”

You see, I was starting to understand that all of my life I listened to “advisors” who meant well, but was never where I really wanted to be (and couldn’t therefore teach me how to get to where I wanted). It took a bit of time for it to seep it, but when it did, I FINALLY understood that what I really wanted and needed was a “mentor.”

Much like you, having been pushed through a mediocre educational system that barely teaches you how to survive, I too was never taught that a TRUE “mentor” was someone who could of saved my life both personally and professionally. However, the trick was, to not only get someone to mentor me, but to have one also be willing to teach or share his actual roadmap on how he got to where I wanted to be (for free). Then all I had to do was do what he did.

Sounds simple, doesn’t it?

Once I realized that, much like you, I began my hunt to find “the ultimate mentor” and it was at that point that I decided I wasn’t going to stop until I found someone. Why? Because of the effects I’ve seen it have on so many “successful” people I admired.

That was over 10 years ago.

Since then I found my “ultimate mentor,” and just about everything in my business and personal life changed for the better.

Now I’m not going to say things have been easy since then and everything has been a “walk in the park.” The truth of the matter is, it isn’t. However, I am here to say that you wouldn’t even know I exist without his help and guidance.

If nothing else, my greatest joy would be for you to find someone like this in your own life. Unable to find anything out there like this guide, I felt it was my obligation to share with you on how to actually meet, find and get someone similar to help you on your own path of getting from where you are, to where you want to be.

With the help of "Your Uncommon Guide to Finding the Ultimate Mentor," to prevent you from getting lost along the many paths that lie ahead, I look forward to seeing how your life might change because of this one individual.

As I’m living proof, let the compass guide you along in finding the path worth creating in living the life you choose to lead (not what someone else sold you to believe). The difference? Having a mentor instead of an advisor.

What’s the alternative? Looking back and thinking, “You know I could of been should of done _________?”

Please don’t make that mistake. You deserve more than that.


ORDER NOW